Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the straight through crew.

Just going to nip the bike up for it's annual check. Can't imagine anything that would cause a fail. Tester nearly dropped it last year when he pressed the horn. Might remind him how loud it is this time.
Don't, it will still be funny...

24V auto straight through again. It has only done 900 miles since the last though. Comments "this is remarkably solid" is always nice to hear.

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 37
Forgot to post another “straight through” for my old Truck last month … even got a comment from the tester, how good the brake readings were, compared with previous years.
Fitting disc brakes on the rear might have something to do with that.
What a transformation from the old drum brakes.
466686 km on the dial when I glanced at it yesterday… still clocking ‘em up :lol:

I can join (stay in) this club again, just took the led headlight bulbs out beforehand & put the candles in!

They never even questioned mine. Bright and aligned. It passed.

Yeah, I've had mine in a few years now and they have never commented.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A Tad tidier than mine Towpack........ Cracking looking Truck mate...

Well the old girl did me proud again this morning!
Mot passed with an advisory.
Gave her a pat on the dash board and drove away happy for another 12 months.
Really need to get the odometer working.

IMG_2641.JPG

Another through for a year. Got a complement on the lack of rust. Just shows the importance of patiently rooting a good one out to start with and, up to now 16 tins of motorcycle chain lube liberally coating everything made of steel to preserve it.

As you can see, we ran a month over, not my usual trick.

Attachments

• IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
My 80 straight through its mot again nothing to do I did check the washer bottle for water and topped it up owned it 4 years and never washed it. going green laning Sunday hope it rains Monday to wash the mud off.

Another year’s membership for me in this group today:) Tester thought it had been growing since last year, well it did, it had 3”EFS kit fitted in Jan!

Back