Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

trying to contact Julian V...

Anyone know if Julian V has disappeared...?

He's got my truck, I've been away for a month, no response from either of his 'phone numbers or email.

He's not on a trip is he...? Anyone know anything, be grateful for a little info.

Cheers

Jeremy

Dr Voelker :ugeek: is there, he has been posting on facebook, he's just painted his workshop floor. He does have a lot of patients in his waiting room though so is very busy.

He is busy ATM. I'm sure he will be intouch as soon as poss.

He seems to have become a victim of his own success. One of the few knowledgable LC guys, which is why more and more folks are going to him. He didn't even have enough time to quote for work on my truck, so you are deff doing better than I did..... Let's hope that he finds some good quality assistance soon....

I counted 8 80s in his yard waiting for something or other when I collected mine last week. He has been snowed under, still needs more help and I had to wait but well worth it - great job and great advice f.o.c. Email is the only way I think.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you for all your replies and I know all his contact details... just mystified why I haven't had a response. To leave messages and send emails and be met with silence isn't too helpful really but I'll soldier on.

One of those trucks waiting is mine... I'm away in Canada a lot, then south africa and not many windows to go and get it and its been there for 5 weeks. A little info goes a long way...

Jeremy

Hmmm... Sounds like a familiar story. Trust me, your not the first to go through this.

At the end of the day he may be busy but really, how hard and time consuming is it to send a quick email?!...

Just my 2c.

Ryan Thomson said:
Hmmm... Sounds like a familiar story. Trust me, your not the first to go through this.

At the end of the day he may be busy but really, how hard and time consuming is it to send a quick email?!...

Just my 2c.
Well :think: it's not hard, but it is time consuming if you've got a yard full of Land Cruisers needing work and only two people to do it, I've spent a lot of time at Julians and he's at it non stop so office work tends to take second place. Just sayin'

Have you checked your spam filter for a reply from Julian v? I know that is where his reply's to me end up in as my E mail sorts spam from fluff etc.
And I have heard that Julian V is very busy atm. :thumbup:

The only reason I posted was in case someone knew he'd gone away or something similar.

Appreciate he's busy - which is good - and so am I, 4 months of this year spent filming and running edits in Canada across 7 trips, 7 day weeks with v long hours although not in a workshop, and I keep on top of email, both work and home. If any of us were stuck on a tube, train or plane for hours on end without any contact or info we'd wonder what was going on at the sharp end. Just saying...

As I now know J isn't away I'll keep trying and enshallah i"ll hear back.

Alive and well, spoke to him at his workshop on the 27th after the Eastnor L/R show. Many cruisers on the off road route, well three anyway.
John

Something odd is going on in this thread, I can read the reply in the preview in tapatalk but can't see it when I open the thread. As a result it status stays unread :-?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had the same problem till I used the mark all as read button lol

Think I had one post removed... though it could have been my error but don't think so...and until this evening, I couldn't post on this thread again...

Jeremy

I sent Julian a pm on here way back in june about an oil seal ....... i'm still waiting for a reply :roll:
i understand people can get busy .... but 3 months is a fair wait for a simple reply

Yes, sorry guys. After a steady spring the summer has just gone crazy.

We have up to 15 trucks outside waiting to be worked on and a stream of customers here from dawn to dusk working on their vehicles and with only two of us in the workshop at the moment we struggle to get to the phone.

The best way to contact us is via email - [email protected] - I try to get in early in the mornings to deal with these - admittedly I have been a little slow in dealing with these recently as I try to spend some time with the family as well over the hols, but we are getting there.

With the overlanding side of things quietly picking up a bit and and the servicing and restoration work still steadily building I don't see things getting much quieter so if any of you know of a good mechanic looking for work send them our way.

Back