Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

I see that Netflix have removed the ability to comment and give ratings on their programmes and films. They said people weren't using the facility and comments didn't influence viewers in any case. Would be because people slated some of the Netflix original series then?

What was it Ricky Tomlinson used to say? My A.......!!!!

The Edge. A Young Elle McPherson and the ‘Lost in the woods being pursued by a hungry Grizzly’ theme make this a good watch.

In case it hasn't got a mention "A quiet place" is a great film. Ok, there's a huge bias there because I have a serious crush on Emily Blunt but you have to ignore that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tom Hardy season on freeview film 4 , i like him . "The Drop" was poorly made very watchable moral tale of

"don't judge a book by its cover"

Silent Running. A Sci Fi classic from the early 70’s depicting a situation that may well come to be.........?

whenever we fancy watching a film we get the big folder out with about 100 dvds in it, Thumb through it for 10mins.. Then always end up watching Inception... Never get tired of it.. Think il watch it tonight...' Friday you know'..

full metal jacket.
great nam film.

Hacksaw Ridge - an amazing film (IMHO).

'ol Mel Gibson still has a spark or two of brilliance left in him, even though he seems to have gone completely bonkers.

The Revenant, set in the wilds of Canada and based on a true story. Jim Bridger, a well known and respected explorer and expert woodsman/survivalist is featured and much admired by Ray Mears who followed his exploits in one of his wilderness survival programs.

Watched " Dont Breath" the other day. Unusually a " break in" film from the perspective of the protagonists. Worth a watch however.

Just watched Salyut7 It’s a Russian film with subtitles about a rescue mission to the space station. Worth a watch for sure.

Back