Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adrian Flux

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
How do they come up with such ridiculous prices for insurance :roll:
had a quote of £919.39 for our 78 .. bog standard not modded in any way shape or form, ... but still get £919.39 :twisted: :twisted:

it's a 18 year old 4x4 for f**ks sake ...not a frikkin Bugati Veyron !!!!

sorry Mr Flux ... one is not impressed :naughty: :naughty: :icon-evil:

...or the NFU or Chris Knott. They're the main three everyone on here seems to rate.

I'm with NFU with the same truck but a few mods and pay about £600, my age is against me on this as I'm 25 and driving a grey import :?

I'm 38 in September with a clean 20 year old license.
and there's no way in hells name am i paying Flux's novelty prices

I'm 25 and I'm paying 650 fully comp for an 80 with mods through 2gether, flux quoted me between 1500 and 2000 depending on what policy I took! Last year they were the cheapest for me...

I'm a little older than these two young guns :( & my truck is modified to hell... I'm with 2gether & the renewal was a smat over £400 this year - well worth a call IMHO :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm with flux too, and they were the cheapest when I was looking around. Unfortunatley as it was a new poilicy it was not cheap came to just over £600 for TPFT only and with limited mileage. :shock: I am hopeing this year it will come down :violin:

TonyP said:
I am hopeing this year it will come down :violin:
Keep on hoping :twisted: Insurance rates are 35-40% up this year on like-for-like policies....

For interest sake, I renewed my 80 a month or 2 back and mine was around £380ish IIRC with 2gether. That was a hefty increase on the £260ish last year. NFU wouldn't consider me as I live in greater London...

Yeah both the insurance on my Bike and other car have gone up, but I am hoping with at least 1 year on no claims bonus it will not go up.....

Adrian Flux have quoted me £900 fully comp (7 years protected NCB) for my LC100 and I live in Inner London, so going Farmer Brown isn't a option. What are the alternatives?

John

can hardly wait for my renewal quote from flux next month :roll:

it's all dealt with ...... just spoke to them and they chopped shed loads off the original quote :thumbup:

its getting very exspencive i had to help him cars take a lot of money

Andrew Prince said:
TonyP said:
I am hopeing this year it will come down :violin:
Keep on hoping :twisted: Insurance rates are 35-40% up this year on like-for-like policies....
:roll: Figures, just got my renewal through at £770 - up nearly £180 on last year :doh:

Just today renewed Chevy Suburban with Adrian Flux, negotiated from £320/3000 miles to £255/5000 miles.
In my experience they will negotiate.
lets see what happens in July when the Cruiser is due. (last year it was £250/5000 miles)

Andy

Did my renewal a month or so back with Chris Knott, 80 series import, nearly 60, 3 points, full ncb £255. sorry !!!!

Just had my renewal for my BMW 530d sport from Hastings direct, useless load of to****s £460, tried Saga £246, well pleased.

Gav Peter said:
I'm a little older than these two young guns :( & my truck is modified to hell... I'm with 2gether & the renewal was a smat over £400 this year - well worth a call IMHO :cool:

Well mine is with 2geather, just had the renewal, price droped £50 :shock: without me saying anyting!!! All mods listed, insured for £8000 and it is down to £258 now!! :thumbup:

Paul

My renewal with Flux was a bit less this year than last. Good job they haven't seen Gav's driving because they seem to think having him as a named driver is less risky than Ray was :lol:

Everyone keep quiet please... :shhh:

At least it was only the fridge that 'nearly' caught fire... :mrgreen:

£481 for my flux renewal - it was just over 400 last year

but i phoned a month ago to add lots mods - like underbody skid plates, split charge system, 2nd battery, fridge, voltmeters etc etc maybe that pushed it up a bit more

Back