Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adrian Flux

Gav Peter said:
Everyone keep quiet please... :shhh:

At least it was only the fridge that 'nearly' caught fire... :mrgreen:

yes your fridge setting the tent on fire was bad, but at least your truck survived the weekend totally unscathed and with no panel damage! :whistle:

Oh that bit of tree rubbing... Once I'd cleaned the mud off you'd hardly notice it Ben...

called AF and new £100 knocked off renewal quote

Gav Peter said:
Oh that bit of tree rubbing... Once I'd cleaned the mud off you'd hardly notice it Ben...

apart from the window not going down? :lol:

Up & down like a good 'un after a little 'buffing' tonight dude :cool: I thought I'd done quite a bit of good til the wife put me straight... :roll:

Red Oktober said:
How do they come up with such ridiculous prices for insurance :roll:
had a quote of £919.39 for our 78 .. bog standard not modded in any way shape or form, ... but still get £919.39 :twisted: :twisted:

it's a 18 year old 4x4 for f**ks sake ...not a frikkin Bugati Veyron !!!!

sorry Mr Flux ... one is not impressed :naughty: :naughty: :icon-evil:

Hey Boet,

You want to ring NORCOUNTY Insurance - ask for JEnnifer or Lorraigne. Got mine with all the mods etc for £456.00. Not bad for the Big Smokey Jungle

http://www.norcounty.co.uk/

Hope it helps

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
goingdownsouth said:
Red Oktober said:
How do they come up with such ridiculous prices for insurance :roll:
had a quote of £919.39 for our 78 .. bog standard not modded in any way shape or form, ... but still get £919.39 :twisted: :twisted:

it's a 18 year old 4x4 for f**ks sake ...not a frikkin Bugati Veyron !!!!

sorry Mr Flux ... one is not impressed :naughty: :naughty: :icon-evil:

Hey Boet,

You want to ring NORCOUNTY Insurance - ask for JEnnifer or Lorraigne. Got mine with all the mods etc for £456.00. Not bad for the Big Smokey Jungle

http://www.norcounty.co.uk/

Hope it helps

noted for future refference ..

got it through Mr Flux at the moment at a cost of £330

Just insured my 75 with its extras declared

Adrian Flux do not insure pickup trucks or double cabs at all.

Most of the companies that advertise on TV where you fill in am online form, get to the last stage and you are transfered to an operater who says "Its not on the system", one insisted on giving a quote on an 80 at £970

Footman James (Via a broker) (Who i was with) £587 with £200 excess and then when the quote arrived by email £404 with £220 excess

Aviva at first did not want to quote but i have a fair bit invested with them and after i said i wanted to move the investments they quoted £279.99 by phone and £294.99 on the confirmation

NFU, I had to supply photos and full details of my truck but their policy covers several items not on the other policys such as Off Road Cover (Non-competition), Green Card, legal expenses Ect £254.99

Also did my House, land and contents with NFU just before Christmas and they saved me £750

looks like I have a few insurance companies to ring that I havent heard of before to see if I can get mine down some, due in 3 weeks time :evil:

Birder said:

Yes they do as I had my Hilux insured with them. I also help run the Hilux Pickup Owners Club and we have a discount scheme going with Adrian Flux :thumbup:

Also beware of companies like comparethemarket.co and confused.co.uk etc

When you decide to go for the cheapest quote or one that supposedly gives you all you need give them a call before proceeding. I filled in all the details but not all of it got passed the the insurance company. After altering all the details to get a correct quote it more than doubled the online price. Also some of the prices quoted are only available if you pay in a lump sum. Paying in installments can sometimes double the price too :evil:

Ecoman said:
Birder said:

Yes they do as I had my Hilux insured with them. I also help run the Hilux Pickup Owners Club and we have a discount scheme going with Adrian Flux :thumbup:

I can only say as i find.

Just called them for a quote as mine is up end of the month - they cannot insure vehicles with 8 seats... :doh:

Is that what it says on your Log Book Crispin?

Chris

Yep - 120 is meant to be an 8 seater. I'd like to see someone do it though - maybe as a team vehicle for Snow White and her chommies lol

Gary Stockton said:
Yep - 120 is meant to be an 8 seater. I'd like to see someone do it though - maybe as a team vehicle for Snow White and her chommies lol

Yeah I have done that, with 6 kids (with child seats) and two adults.... Not great for a long trip though.

But they are removable seats. So take them out. There has to be an answer to this. It's a family car. Not a PSV after all. It has 5 fixed seats.

I bet that Directbogstandardinsurance .com will do it, but the second you say it has a snork and some tryes they'll run a mile yes?

Chris

Crispin, try the NFU - great service and fairly priced I thought

Cheers

Gary Stockton said:
Crispin, try the NFU - great service and fairly priced I thought
But won't do greater London or major metropolitan areas (so they told me back in Feb...)

Back