Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does anybody speak chinese?

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I bought a Cree torch on eBay and in the description it says
"Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent." :confusion-confused:

anybody translate?

Aah, yes,
Very easy. Chinglish.

Copy the Chinese characters and I know some one who can translate for you.

BeihaiFeb21005.jpg

Graham

Basically what that is saying Chas is that the circuitry gets the most that it can from your battery. So instead of getting dimmer and dimmer, it will probably just go out. I have one similar and it is incredibly bright. You know what they say, 'The star that shines twice as brightly burns half as long', well this booster circuit sort of accelerates draw from the cells so that they drain at max speed to give constant top voltage.

Chris

Graham, it was just their bad English I wasn't sure about, :? there isn't actually any Chinese characters, thanks Chris, that explains it clearly :thumbup:

Hey Chas, just managed to prise open the glove box with a lever and guess what.. My LED Maglight has survived in there!
Result.

Chris

Chris said:
Hey Chas, just managed to prise open the glove box with a lever and guess what.. My LED Maglight has survived in there! Result.Chris
Scorched but working, tough little cookies eh? lets hope you may come across other small consolations in your time of trouble. If you only lived a little closer I would be round to offer any assistance, good luck with the insurance mate.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
'The star that shines twice as brightly burns half as long',

Isn't that what Dr Eldon Tyrell said to Roy Batty prior to having his eyeballs gouged out? :ugeek:

Film reference: Bladerunner
:ugeek: :thumbup:

Back