Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jokes

1632118511114.png

My wife and I went to the Royal Show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls.

We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said "THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR".

She playfully nudged me in the ribs, smiled and said 'He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said "THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR".

She gave me a healthy jab and said, 'Wow, that' nearly 3 times a week! You could learn a lot from him.'

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said "THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR".

My missus was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said 'That's once a day.

You could REALLY learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said Oh Yeah, 'Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow.' .
My condition has just been down graded from critical to stable and I should eventually be able to walk again.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Saw this on FB

So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me )

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
:joycat:

What year is it, does that run…it sound like it’s comment for Landcruiser :)

Back