Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb September 7th,8th

Gav Im sure we can accommodate one more for food. ;)
Sweet :) Nice one Dave, thanks dude :)

Looking forward to seeing you, Gav.

Bring sunshine!
Ossum :) Thanks Tony - will do my best!!! Bringing tarp for sure!!!

You haven't seen how much he can scoff!
:p absolutely!!! Don't be behind me in the troughing queue!!!

Hoping to get down on Friday but nowt is packed, just in from work & am pooped so might be an early trundle down on Saturday am...

Cheers all

Forecast doesn't know what it's doing, changed 3 times so far today. Hopefully more drizzle than heavy! Wood is so dry at the mo!

Has anyone got a rear axle bump stop for a 90 series spare that they could bring along to Lincomb? Just found that I have one missing!!! Cash ready and waiting :icon-biggrin:

Is it the bumpstop on that sits on top of the axle or the conical one that sits inside the spring your looking for ?

Last edited:
Ah, it's neither! Maybe there's a couple of styles?! The one the I'm after is mounted onto the chassis pointing down towards the top of the axle.

Sorry i bought conical ones that belong on a 95 , one was stolen and although i would like to find another so i can fit them but i would have brought it with me rather than see you stuck . Between chassis and on top of axle are same thing prob i just never gave it much thought when i answered .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi Shane
I can take to Bristol if need be. I do go to devon a lot but normally north part.
stu

Hi Stu , spoke to the buyer he says Bristol is only an hour from him so it won't take him long to collect from you if your happy to take the wheels home with you ?

Packed and readyfor the off. There seems to be something missing though???

20130905_172205_zpsdb6e87b6.jpg

20130905_171758_zpscb49f80c.jpg

Sherry for the Lady?

Hmm. Fluffy kittens?

Urr.......

I see what you've done, swapped the black CB aerial in pic 1 for the silver one in pic 2 :lol:

I see what you've done, swapped the black CB aerial in pic 1 for the silver one in pic 2 :lol:

:Lol: Nice one trev
I was thinking more that she is missing some mud. Still looking rather too clean after the car show
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was gonna say it looks astonishingly clean i reckon i would have to varnish mine to get a shine like that , did you say your bro was coming to Lincomb .................. is he bringing his polishing kit by any chance :shifty:

Chilli Cooked up and ready to go :)

Must give my apologies to anyone who likes the add in hot sauce to go in as Ive been really busy so I only managed to make it tonight. I doubt itll be all that hot as it usually needs about a week to reach full power! Though I did manage to source some Bedfordshire Super Nagas for it so who knows, it could be the hottest yet! :angry-extinguishfl:

Can I remind everyone to bring their own plates, bowls, cutlery, mugs etc. please

We should arrive around 5:30pm and be ready to start serving between 6:30-7:00pm and we will keep on serving till we run out of chilli or people to serve. ;)

See you tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Quick weather update!

Only 6mm overnight, dry now, chance of rain later, but drier tomorrow and Sunday. Fingers crossed!!

Going to wood now to see if its made any difference, hopefully not too bad as tree canopy should've sheltered it.

Have a good weekend all, looking forward to the pics :icon-cool:

Hope you all have a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing pics of you all in action! :thumbup:

Hopefully getting there around 6ish, depends what time I can get away after picking my little one up from school. See you all soon, cant wait!!

2h and 5 mins, I shall be engaging bow thrusters and pushing back from the dock. Quick trip down the M42 canal and I shall be tying up at Lake Lincomb.

Captain Chris

Sat on the M1 half way there. Waiting for aa man as front diff has gone BANG. Big thanks to tony for letting me have a replacement one sent to the farm tomorrow. No idea what time we will be turning up. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

can you take your front prop off chris and run in diff lock?
stu

Back