Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who is doing what maintenance today?

Spent the morning offroading and the afternoon trying to get those fecking wires into the bushranger flexy arches i have fitted.

Changed engine oil and rear pads yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Spent the morning offroading and the afternoon trying to get those fecking wires into the bushranger flexy arches i have fitted.
When I fitted mine I greased the wire and pushed in gripping with a pair of pliers. :thumbup:

I haven't seen mine for 8 months, so nothing to report on maintenance, , , , , , ,

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

any pics Paul? :icon-smile:

Maybe soon, so you see the overall effect :)

Got my tyres swapped over to the 12V 80 Series rims. I really like these black rims on the truck.

082F2731-2AAE-4C56-9B2B-BD6684302705-1364-0000025CE70721C7.jpg

87AFA345-ED63-42A9-8C60-C309A0AC2B42-1364-0000025CDE6AC2E5.jpg

Maybe I need to rename her from Lil' Blue to Le Bruise as it's now black and blue all over :lol:

Battered and Blue springs to mind, I thnk that was either Chris's old user name or what LB was called.

She is certainly been well abused with 3 members now being through her.... oooo errr mrs :laughing-rolling:

Glad to see you out and about with LB, makes me smile every time!

Pulled the front ARB bumper off to get it grit blasted and re-painted. Not an easy task!

As the rear storage is done for now, I installed the airbags into the rear coils. Couldn't decide where to mount the valves, so for now just have a short hose tucked into a chassis bracket on each side.

I've been attempting and dismally failing to remove the rear shocks. I've never been so frustrated with a job.

Fitted wider mud flaps to line up with Bushranger flexy arches, removed standard battery tray to clean and paint underneath and remove extra battery tray to do the same and weld up cracks

Back