We finally got the car out to it’s first event in July at the Ultra4 Europe King of Britain.
Bar ragging the car around a farmers field this was its first outing. The car had far fewer issues than we expected. We defiantly have plenty of fine tuning to do especially with the transmission. We managed to break a rear half shaft and front hub. We were experience pretty aggressive shifts with longer than ideal power cut between shifts which I believe was introducing slack into the driveline. So much so that everytime we came back into power we could hear the transfer case clunking.
Other than that I did manage to roll it and test out the cage I’m happy to report she held up just fine. We pulled the plugs and turned the motor over to get the oil out of the cylinder and she was good to go.