Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

No one was hurt fortunately, I'm sure Trevor will explain soon.

Thanks for putting an another great event. We really enjoyed ourselves, especially the trial.

For those that did not go it was really slippy and even on Simex tyres the woods were a challenge. I missed the bridge and almost rolled into the big hole next to it. Took a while to winch out which I am sure there are plenty pictures of.

a5e4uzut.jpg

bareju4u.jpg

Last edited:
A big thanks yet again to Tony and the team for another great weekend.

I was a little concerned regarding the weather forecast but goes to show how wrong they can be.

A little different for me this time round with me not taking the Offroad toy. I couldn't believe how wet the ground was.

Again thanks from myself and Holly :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awesome as always. Great place, nice people, superb vehicles.

New faces and some really really old ones too.

11/10

:thumbup: Many thanks to Tony and his team for yet another great weekend. Weather could have been better, big thunderstorm Friday night and a little soggy Saturday morning but much brighter later and Sunday too.
Big hand to Jon W for diagnosing my long standing trouble with starting problem .
Had a lovely time meeting old friends and making new ones, . . . . . . . . . . AND! I didn't break anything. :dance:

Yes a great weekend socially and off roading. Met a few new faces who came a long way. Many thanks to Tony and crew.
BTW the 80 GX did a smidge over 26mpg loaded up and with a roof tent, with which I was pleased.

Andy

Hope everyone is ok?!! Got very similar pics of a mates frontera which had a minor driver error

Just confirm Trev was fine if very shook up...

Splendid weekend again - thanks to all the organisers as ever. Well done to Mike & crew for taking the title :) All great fun!!

Good to meet everyone even though we didn't do any of the course. Fran and I had a great weekend - if a little soggy - will be back next time. Good beer and banter around the fire Friday and Saturday night.......and met up with a few old faces from Morocco. Got some pics and video and will post later.

Big thanks to Tony and the crew top weekend good to see. All of you and thanks to Andy I had a good one see you all with Ben .tonytoyota.:thumbup:

TONY! Mind that mine shaft mate!

Many thanks to Tony and crew for a great weekend. Good to meet old and new friends.

Just been to the hospital with the hand for the folk that know about it. For those that don't Ive had a couple of bites. I now have a hand twice its normal size.:?

I've been bitten by a Lincomb bug too. not swelling but itching like mad!

Whatever Happened? Stopped to quickly towing a Lawnroller maybe?:whistle:

Not good at all.... :icon-cry:

Back