Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

At least a plan is evolving - planning bores me .

I think i will visit here to take the guesswork out of vignettes when the departure date nears https://www.eurovignettes.eu/portal/welcome?reset=true

And this place looks like a good alternative for the first night though i can find no mention of facilities even using a translator ? more googling required . https://www.motorcamping.eu/nederland/limburg/in-den-hof.html
Think that campsite is for motorbikes only, rest up Shayne, much planning ahead.

Think that campsite is for motorbikes only, rest up Shayne, much planning ahead.
I've just mailed them to see if we would be welcome.

Aye found the Indenhof English page and

"As a result of the restricted area of our ground, it is not possible to stay overnight with a caravan or motorhome" . Shame a biker crowd is always a good one .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Once I worked out that they have the German flag for English :icon-rolleyes: it seems like a nice site. The Dutch are ultra particular about their camp sites so in theory at least it should be good.

That Romanian camp site looks lovely Shayne. I can see why you'd want to stay there.

I can't say i have looked at any from a tourist point of view Rich , the way i see it is if it has toilets and showers then it has to be better than wasting hours driving from one non existent camp to the next before giving up and deciding to sleep in a service station car park .

And look what i found Chas Geiselbrunnweg 31, 97877 Wertheim Bettingen/Main, Germany . What i can't figure out is that it's less than 7 hours from Calais so how the hell did we end up arriving there in darkness :crazy:

Aye found the Indenhof English page and

"As a result of the restricted area of our ground, it is not possible to stay overnight with a caravan or motorhome" . Shame a biker crowd is always a good one .
My question to them was
Hi,
Some friends and myself are travelling to Romania next August and your campsite is on our planned route, but from your website I’m not sure if the site is for motorbikes only, we will be driving Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4’s will we be able to camp with you please.
Regards
Chas
I just got a reply from them, they say,
Hello Chas,
Yes you are more then welcome…………..but remember that we are only open in the weekends.

What is the date that you planned?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Maurice Merckelbagh
Gasterij In den Hof
Musschenbroek 27
6414 AB Heerlen
T 045-2600206
F 045-5729972

M 06-22223177

How do i copy a page from google maps and paste it here ?

And it worked :doh:it hasn't in the past ?

The Map is an alternative plan for if i camp in Dover on the 19th but i will have to have a word with my boss about that and she's at work right now .

And it worked :doh:it hasn't in the past ?

The Map is an alternative plan for if i camp in Dover on the 19th but i will have to have a word with my boss about that and she's at work right now .
I was thinking that's a bit further than the other campsite but leaves two easier days after.

Back