Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Long time no see

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Hi guys,

Thought I'd take a quick trip down memory lane but I have to say it still breaks my heart not to be part of this community any longer, l really miss my truck and mates on here especially Chris, hope you're all well and living it up :drool:

Hi guys,

Thought I'd take a quick trip down memory lane but I have to say it still breaks my heart not to be part of this community any longer, l really miss my truck and mates on here especially Chris, hope you're all well and living it up :drool:
You're always welcome here, it's the Cruiser Mafia, . . . you never leave! :angry-nono:

Last edited:
You can take the man out of the Toyota, but you can't take the Toyota out of the man! :clap:

Hi Nick, as Joe said, would be great to have you back in the fold with a Cruiser. Sooner rather than later hopefully.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Nick

Just posted a couple of photos about the Levels.

Truck is doing sterling work, has been used for 4x4Response work for the last 2 winters, and has been on BBC news.

Cheers

Pete

I can lend you one for Lincomb! Been a while since you popped round Matey. The big T must be working you hard.

I will call round Chris, promise. Wobbly, have you got BBC footage ? Bodhi, I've still got a toyo but unfurtunatley it's only an avensis with 2 wheel drive and no mud pluggers or anything else exciting come to think of it Grrrrrrr But it does 46 mpg !!

Hi good to see you still lurking about. Don't worry, all good things come to those that's wait:thumbup:

Back