Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New purchase

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01FYPQEQ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004TW7MVU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Todays purchases. Well, not all of them lol. Have also bought a 3.5mm aux cable and a usb extension lead so I can plug in whichever device etc.
Also bought some wheels with Grabber aT2's - sadly only three , quite well used but have life in them. A 4th is on order and I'll keep an eye out for a wheel.

I'm running GG AT2's which I bought S/H on my 120 JB. They are 265/70's though and fill the arches nicely. They are as quiet as BFG AT's but I don't know how long they will last in comparison.

Bugger, I would love to be able to change mine. Best I have been able to do is install Parrot. The only is big issue is the wiring loom is post processing. Which means the audio goes to all speakers and not be able to eq. It's probably not the place to ask, but has anyone with the same issue found a solution? I've tried fm transmitters, which work OK, just the hands free and Audio quality not as good as the parrot.

G.

Nice weekend.
Got the stereo in, the rear camera, the aux in lead, and the usb lead/stick:-
IMG-20180809-WA0057_zpsbvnl1tzg.jpg

IMG-20180812-WA0012_zps199tw0ye.jpg

IMG-20180812-WA0014_zpssk0xzifx.jpg

Ordering towbar tomorrow - awaiting a parts quote from Mr T.

I will do an install thread for the radio at some point as I took loads of pics :)

Sorry to jump on the thread, I'm going to view a LC5 04 plate near to me in the morning, does anyone know the road tax band/cost per year for this truck.. got Ins sorted, amazed how cheap insurance was.. fully comp me and the missus, £200. Bargain, cheaper than the Colorado..... Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You couldn't make it up.
Spent a long time deliberating (prevaricating?!?!)about which towbar to go for. Mr T was too expensive at a touch under £400. Went for the Witter with legs in the end. There were far cheaper swan neck options using Autohak bars which seem to have a decent reputation.
Got an email from PFJones this afternoon. Purchase cancelled and monies refunded as Witter have no stock and may not make any more. Brilliant grrrr
Back to the drawing board....

You couldn't make it up.
Spent a long time deliberating (prevaricating?!?!)about which towbar to go for. Mr T was too expensive at a touch under £400. Went for the Witter with legs in the end. There were far cheaper swan neck options using Autohak bars which seem to have a decent reputation.
Got an email from PFJones this afternoon. Purchase cancelled and monies refunded as Witter have no stock and may not make any more. Brilliant grrrr
Back to the drawing board....
Will one off a Colorado fit.? don't know if its the same chassis set up.only asking 'coz' im looking at a lc 5 this morning but it has no tow bar might see if the one off my old Colorado will work.. somehow!! :)

Back