Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

8th & 9th Jan laning in Wales

Oh I dunno...

Nah, good to hear. I was drying out the roof tent today as it was not raining was wondering then what had become of him. All that effort only to leave him to the mercy of the NHS. Bit a shame really.

Chris

Well I mean, really. We went to all that care and they got him to hospital thanks to satellite technology and all that, and they put him in a bed and said 'How's next Tuesday sound, only we're a bit busy at the moment"

I mean 'What's occurring?" :lol:

Chris

Well it been a long time.....but only have a couple of pics from the trip so might as well put them up.

2580919230054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

2564201980054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

2389950590054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

2481829220054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

2418100420054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

We were talking about this photo today keith. Glad it turned out ok. It was quite high.

Just remamber jon saying it wont go over,ive already been down and im higher etc etc.Just at that point i pooed my pants :lol:

Hey Keithamundo - good to see you back on here gringo :cool:

As karl says, we were talikning about that moment at the weekend after I'd hauled KW off a fecking huge rock on Chapelgate in a similar manner :lol:

Hows the recooperation (sp) going bud?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What gav means is i was stuck on a rock on chaplegate (broken road) Gav pulled me off and as he did so my rear wheel left the floor and ended up about 10 foot off the ground and i shouted like ffok out the window and used a few chosen words. Very lucky i wasnt pulled over.

Cheers gav, mate!!!!!!!!! :D

Wish I'd have been there to see it, maybe next month ;)

karl wester said:
We were talking about this photo today keith. Glad it turned out ok. It was quite high.

Just remamber jon saying it wont go over,ive already been down and im higher etc etc.Just at that point i pooed my pants :lol:

Ha Ha Ha. Been there done that Karl :dance: Ya gorra love Jon for his caring attitude....Ya should have been out with him when he had his 80 :evil: It came to the point if I was going out with Jon I put my nappy and incontinent pants on :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

I can imagine mr wildsmith didnt give a poo when he had his 80. I was looking at some of the pics where he used to take that thing.

:thumbup:

karl

karl wester said:
What gav means is i was stuck on a rock on chaplegate (broken road) Gav pulled me off and as he did so my rear wheel left the floor and ended up about 10 foot off the ground and i shouted like ffok out the window and used a few chosen words. Very lucky i wasnt pulled over.
Thats me... Gungho mutherf... :shhh: I'll leave you there for Dave to push you off next time!!! You know my windows don't work very well... :oops:

You did well mate, Once the shock of a mate nearly tipping me on my roof had worn off :thumbup:

Well having nearly done that to me & Muxley on my own, I thought it best to spread the luuuurve!!! :lol:

In fairness, I had no idea what was going on behind me in the haze of rock dust & diesel smoke - all downhill from there!!!

Back