Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

8th & 9th Jan laning in Wales

That tarp was a Tatonka Tarp 1 TC by the way lads. Too big for a tailgate tarp but a good size for going between two trucks :)

I looked them up straightaway Jon. They were 100 pounds though. Or 50 for less durable.

Karl

good quality though and very flexible fixing points but I bought mine about 5/6 years ago and they were a bit cheaper then.

They are very good.

I will ad it to the list. Top of the lusk is a working truck though :cry:

Few pics of last weekend.
IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Hope these vids work but here goes. The lads trying to get me stuck
th_IMG_1463.jpg

Me and gav in the water
th_IMG_1477.jpg

Gav and the drivers side, jon and chris at the front,jonnie passenger side. Listen to jonnie shouting yes your fine karl,right at the same time as i crunch my side step :snooty:
th_IMG_1483.jpg

karl

karl wester said:
Gav and the drivers side, jon and chris at the front,jonnie passenger side. Listen to jonnie shouting yes your fine karl,right at the same time as i crunch my side step :snooty:

karl

Karl I told you that someone has doctored the video..I don't sound anything like that. I distinctly remember shouting Woa Woa stop.

Look the insurance company are never going to believe you were mislead.
Jonnie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........

Yes jonnie. It really does sound like you were trying to stop me. The min u shouted "Yes fine" crunch. It was like titanic when it hit the ice!!!!!

Cheers mate. :roll:

I wear glasses, this should have told you something. Anyway you would never had heard me as you had your Gangsta Rap turned up well High.

Halinka "Oh look its the toyota, I don't remember this, were have you been Rob?"
IMG_0012.jpg

Chris have you got a pic of my 80 on your garage wall and as a result are subconsciously copying every last detail? :lol:

Not quite there. Once those graphite grey flares arrive, I'll be done.

Ha Ha. magnificent isn't it..

Rob. Ooops, sorry I meant Chris

Memorymaps and gps thingy now up and running. Just got to learn how to read a map now. :whistle:

Couldnt have got there without your help rob ;)

And a tiny bit from gav :whistle:

Keith got home this weekend, sounds like he's been having a bit of a time of it with the pain but he's on the mend and asked me to pass on his thanks to the lads :thumbup:

That's good news Jon - that he's home that is, not that he's been in great pain!!! :lol:

Back